Monday, October 24, 2011

How To Cope With Loneliness - Living A Life That is Free

Loneliness can eat at your very spirit. Some individuals tend to be far better at being by yourself than others. I use to be a person that desired many individuals plus activity in my life. I was not use to being alone and also didn't like the thought of going to a cottage in the woods with no one all-around but me. I surely wasn’t fearful of the night or wild animals or bad people. I merely wouldn't like the thought associated with staying by yourself. Throughout life I used to be frequently encompassed by family members, close friends, dates and then marriage and youngsters. I was very engaged from a Religious perspective with adults and youth. My spouse and I spent our 25th wedding anniversary with one hundred plus kids inside a cinder block building and we loved it.

Several years later God took my wife home and I was left behind. It felt like He'd taken my entire world away from me. We had several daughters however they didn't live in your own home, one married and one enrolled in college. The house became extremely lonely and I would sit down on the patio until the wee hours of the morning. Over the next several years God started to grow me and show me how you can live life with Him in a more complete way than I ever have.

I've been a Christian for years, have educated, preached and also have went to foreign lands in order to disperse His word. Some of these areas have been really dangerous. He utilized the actual dying regarding my wife as well as other losses within my life in order to show me His power and to allow me to enter into a more complete relationship with Him.

I've learned to submit to Him, Jesus along with the Holy Spirit. There isn't any loneliness in my life like it absolutely was right after my wife died. I might be completely by myself and still have a huge smile on my face and peace in my heart. When negative things enter into my life or I am alone I simply praise Him for being my Heavenly Father.

To find out more about How To Cope With Loneliness


To view our video go to: How To Cope With Loneliness

No comments: