Saturday, October 8, 2011

Am I Depressed - Transforming To A Life That is Free

I wonder the number of folks have considered, am I depressed, I do know I have lots of times during my life. I know other individuals have because you happen to be here I expect you happen to be wondering this at this very moment. The answer personally was, yes I am. There were symptoms of my depression, for example, absence of energy, fear, stress, anxiety, very simple task seem difficult, insomnia or maybe an excessive amount of slumber, virtually no motivation, and so forth.

The next question was exactly what can I really do? That is a tough question simply because often if we are depressed we have virtually no motivation. It is often like life itself has been extracted from us. The energy and the motivation to find out a solution has gone away.

Your mind might be swimming in inquiries for those who have anything left. Where is my motivation to live life, where is the energy I once possessed? Why is living so hard to live? Am I depressed? My spouse does not know what I am going through. He feels I need to snap out of it, simply continue on with life. My mom tells me to think optimistic and everything will be OK. My sister tells me to listen to peaceful music and also to take long strolls. I recognize there needs to be a much better answer. I don't want to merely cope or even understand how to contend with depression.

There's a far better answer. First you may want to seek the advice of a medical doctor to make sure it isn't a medical condition. Many times depression comes from the actual events of living. If you believe God created the universe and He created you, I'm not speaking regarding reading a few Bible verses or saying a prayer, even though those are very important, I have a different place for you to start if you truly believe in God.


To find out additional information Am I Depressed


To view our video go to: Am I Depressed

No comments: