Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Overcoming Life's Difficulties - How To Deal With Death

I have had numerous losses during my life and some are actually life changing. My first major loss was my mom who had fought against cancer for lots of years. She had been a fantastic lady which loved God with all of her heart. She looked forward to going home (Heaven) and seeing her Jesus. What a privilege simply to walk along with her as she did this very last journey of life on this earth.

The following considerable loss in my life has been my father. Like my mom he loved His Lord and Savior and had for six years missed my mom awfully. I have the fortune to have him in my arms his very last 4 hours of life. It was simply just him and me and I recognized he was heading home to observe his Jesus also to see my mom. I could actually smile as he took his very last breaths and I listened to the actual death rattle originating from his lungs.

Visit and get our free of charge present

God had grown me in between my mom as well as dad’s passing. I am not positive I could have held my mom and smiled while she journeyed home. Some of her very last remarks to me were her great expectation regarding Heaven. During the last days I'd read her the Bible, never quite to her full satisfaction, nevertheless she loved my fumbling around with a few of the words. I had grieved my mom’s forthcoming demise for many years when she journeyed home I became happy for her but sad regarding my pops. My attention instantly turned to my father however it absolutely was not possible for me to know of the depth regarding his suffering. God would show me this some years afterwards when my own spouse would die at an early age. You see god was preparing me with regard to my personal journey. He was developing me to learn to rely upon Him and Him alone.

To find out additional information How To Deal With Death


To watch our video go to: How To Deal With Death

No comments: