Sunday, April 21, 2013

Time Management Software Salvation - The Action Machine Review

Imagine finishing every day feeling so proud and satisfied that you were able to accomplish more in that one day, than you was once able to accomplish per week. I had that exact experience a week ago when I used a brand new time management computer software called The Action Machine. Utilizing it for the first week did exactly that, got me into action like no other time management system ever has before. I am a time management junkie, when i inherited the procrastination gene greatly. I've been a faithful Franklin Covey systems user and have tried other online time management trackers like Rescue Time and Manic Time, but they did not motivate me to really move it, such as the Action Machine did.

The Difference With The Action Machine

I believe that there are several reasons The experience Machine is working so well in increasing my daily productivity when other individuals have failed in the past. The first reason is I really like "To Do" lists and one of my huge problems is I am always too optimistic when I make my lists. I believe I can get seven tasks done in a day and just end up with two or three accomplished. Using the Action Machine the visual format contains a "To Do" list look, however with the addition of timers that can be set, so as one goes about finishing the job, you are playing a game of beat the time. This feature actually made getting these tasks finished just like a competition, and that I found that very rewarding.

Another feature that chose to make this software really effective was the visual display. It's way more attractive and intuitive than any other time management software system I've used. It gives a real-time visual display of your day and that I keep it running on without anyone's knowledge on my desktop all day long. As the timer is running and that I can see just how much I've accomplished and how much is left to do, it just seems to provide me having a different kind of daily structure than crossing things off a "To Do" list ever did.

How The Action Machine Works

One more reason to love miracle traffic bot for me personally, is that it works on my Mac and my PC netbook that I tote around. I discovered the download super easy and intuitive. Once i got the software loaded Now i just spend time at night before getting ready for bed, preparing my day. I go into the program and make my list, prioritize the tasks, set the time I want to spend on each task and bingo, I'm prepared to hit the ground running in the morning. Because I work at home, this is a huge benefit to be able to turn this thing on in the morning and just do it now without having to think about what I want to get done.

For more information visit the Get things done website page.

No comments: