Monday, August 18, 2014

Palmistry Secrets Revealed: Palm Reading Made Easy

Let me tell you about an event that happened to me, which totally changed my life and my view of palmistry. At the time, I wasn't especially attracted to palmistry. I believed in living for now; not fretting about the future. As I used to see it, palm reading simply concerned my love life, although that all changed after what was to happen to me.

A very close friend of mine called Harry and I went to see another close friend, Nick. Now, Nick's father had actually studied a little palm reading. For fun, Harry chose to show his palm to Nick's father. After looking seriously at Harry's palm, Nick's father said to him: "Child, do not drive a car for the next 5 years. As I see it, you have a major mishap coming your way very soon. If you make it through that accident, you will certainly live till you're ninety."

Two years later, Harry died in an accident in the car he was driving.

That event has actually never ever left me and I later chose to read every book I could discover on palm reading. Trust me, I was shocked by exactly what I discovered. Palm reading gave me a lot of the answers I was seeking.



Palmistry Secrets Exposed: palm reading made simple

Are you pleased with your life? Have you discovered your real calling or life purpose? Could you benefit from some guidance to help you discover your natural calling -- best matched to your natural character and talents -- which can bring you inconceivable and possibly effortless and easy success, and a tremendous sense of fulfilment?

If so, palm reading might be exactly what has been lacking from your life.

Palmistry -- the ancient art of palm reading to disclose the secrets etched in the lines of your hand -- can help you:

• Comprehend your innate nature -- to strengthen any weak points in your character and identify and develop your talents or abilities.

• Determine another person's leading attributes through a quick glance at their palm and the shape of their hand.

• Discover your most likely tendencies to disease so you can take proper preventative measures.

• Determine when in life you ought to marry and when you should not.

• Discover the professions in which you are most likely to flourish and will certainly offer you the greatest satisfaction in life.

• Determine the most likely timing of (down to particular dates), and prepare yourself, for the most special years of your life.

• Discover your ultimate success, your more personal character and your most likely future development.

Palmistry can help you. The hands cannot deceive; the character they reveal is the genuine nature of an individual -- the real character that has actually been formed by heredity or fashioned through long years of routine.

Preview book at amazon.com/Palmistry-Secrets-Revealed-illustrated-formatted-ebook/dp/B00JGCP2A6/Palm reading/

No comments: